Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Day 26

Day 26

Daily Reading Bible Schedule

Psalm 14-17

Proverbs 3:1-8

Psalms 14:1  The fool says in his heart "There is no God."

Psalms 15:4
The sorrows of those will increase who run after other words.

Psalms 15:8
I have set the Lord always before me, because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken

Proverbs 3:1
My sons, do not forget my teaching, keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straitht.

As I read the Bible, I am so surprised that the Bible tells us what to do and what not to do.  It is up to us to decide if we will listen to God or not.

Ever see some people, no matter what they do, their lives seem to get worse?  That is because they are not doing what God tells His people to do.

It is quite simple.  Follow God, Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and your life will get better. 

Follow the world's way and your life will get worse. 

The Bible states clearly what to do and what not to do.  Think about your life, and where you are at.  Want a better life?  Want your life to change?  Stop listening to the world and start doing what the Bible is telling you.

You are reading the Bible everyday, you are following this blog, Listen with your heart, hear the voice of God, Follow God, no matter what the cost. 
Jesus Is The Way

No comments:

Post a Comment