Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Day 9/Jesus Is The Way

Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye not be judged.

Next time you gossip, or think you are better than someone, might want to think again.  We are not suppose to judge people, but to love them.

Matthew 7:7-8  One of my favorite Scripture
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For everyone that asketh recieveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

This Scripture tells you exactly what to do.  Seek, Ask Receive.  It is that simple.

Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat .

Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few the be that find it.
(So choose life)

This tells us, don't follow just because everyone else is going that way.  Just because it is popular and everyone is doing it or going in the same direction does not mean that is the right way.

If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you will never be able to hear God's voice or under the Bible when you read it.

If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you will not enter Heaven. 

If you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior God will not be able to hear you when ask and you will not be able to receive.

So what are you waiting for:  ASK JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TODAY

PRAY THIS:

Dear Lord,
I come to you as I am.  I am not worthy of you.  You loved me, before the creation of the world.  You knew me before the creation of the world.  I believe that you died on the cross.  I believe that you went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that God raise you from the dead and you are now seated in Heaven with God.  Please come into my life and do something with my life.  Amen

If you pray this:  You are now a new creature in Christ.  You are now a Child of God.  Congrats!!!
Let me know in the comment section so I can celebrate with you. 

Follow my blog and let's walk with Jesus as we wait for Jesus's Return.



No comments:

Post a Comment