Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Day 24 Forgive

Day 24

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Exodus 9-10
Matthew 18

Exodus 10:2
I preformed my signs among them and that you may know that I am the Lord.

Matthew 18:35
So likewise shall my Heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Forgive From The Heart, as God has forgiven you!

If you do not forgive, then bitterness will seep into your heart and you will never be able to receive the Blessings from God.

No matter what someone has done to you or a loved one, Forgive.  It is a command from God. 

I had to forgive my family, for what happened in my past.  I was suicidal, full of hatred and unable to love, until I forgave my family.

That does not mean you have to like them or have dinner with them, you just have to forgive from your heart, and then go on with your life.

Not saying it is an easy thing, but Jesus said to Forgive, so Forgive and walk in Love with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment