Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Day 17/ Kingdom Of Heaven Is Near

Day 17
Daily Bible Reading

Genesis 48-47
Matthew 13

When Jesus started preaching, He said, "Repent!  The Kingdom of Heaven is near"
Matthew 4:17

Matthew 13:47-50

The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 

Which, when it was full, they drew to shore and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast away the bad

So shall it beat the end of the world; the Angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from the just,

Ans shall cast them into the furnace of fire:  there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 

Whether or not you believe in Heaven and Hell or not, does not mean it does not exist. 

When you die, you will either go to Heaven or Hell.  The Bible clearly states it. 

Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven. 

What god are you worshiping?

Jesus is the Way.

Accept Jesus As Your Lord and Savior.

Pray This:

Dear Lord,
I know I am not worthy.  I come to you as I am.  I Believe that Jesus died for me.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that God raised Jesus on the third day.  I believe that Jesus is now in Heaven with God.  Please come into my heart and do something with my life.  Amen

If you have prayed this prayer, your name is now written in the Book of Lambs.  You are now a child of God.

Start reading the Bible, pray and just Believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let me know if you have prayed this prayer.  Leave a comment so we can celebrate with you.  Your life will never be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment