Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Stop Listening to Satan

2nd Corinthians 10:4-5

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world.  On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.  We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 

I like this scripture.  It says that we can control out thoughts.  We have power over what we are thinking.  Satan is always lying to us.  When Satan talks to us, "You are stupid, Who do you think you are?"  You can take that thought and say, "I don't take that thought.  I am a child of GOD and I can do anything through Christ Jesus."  You just cast down that thought.  Don't let negative thoughts stay in your head.  Take those thoughts and cast them down, and start speaking GOD's Word.

This verse was good for me, since I was suicidal.  I had a lot of negative thoughts.  I would go to bed and curl up with all my negative thoughts. Satan knew he had me, but no more, when I have a negative thought that does not line would with the Word of GOD, I cast it down and start proclaiming the Word of GOD.

Focus on the Word of GOD throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment