Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

GOD Has Given Us All A Gift


You might think that you have no talent.  You might think that you can not do anything for GOD.

That is not true.  GOD has given us all gifts.  GOD has given all of us some gift to further the Kingdom of GOD.

You might have the gift of singing, painting, talking, listening, making things, inventing things.

We all have a gift.  The thing is to embrace the gift that GOD has given us. 

I want to be an artist.  I want to paint on canvas.  I want to be able to sit in a park or on the ocean and paint. 

That will never happen.  I am a terrible artist. 

I want to sing.  I want to be on stage, jump up and down and sing.  I want to travel around the country, singing.  That is not going to happen.  I can not sing.

I want to be one of those people that are so loving and giving, they will go out of there way to listen to others.

Nope not me.

For the longest time.... I felt worthless and just wanted to die.  The only thing that kept me sane was  writing.

I can write.  GOD even tells me what books to write.

My gift is writing.  I have embraced that gift.


This is the 1st book I self-published.  My testimony of how GOD changed my life.
My Bible--My GOD 

We all have a testimony on how we came to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  That is our gift.  So if you don't think you have a gift, you do.

You need to pray and ask GOD to show you your gift.

GOD created us all for a reason.  You are not a mistake. 

Ephesians 2:10

For we are GOD's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do. 

Our job is to tell others about Jesus and what he did for us at the Cross.  We can do this in many ways.  Pray and ask GOD to show you how He wants you to do it.

Mine is through writing. 

Check out my other blog  A Writer's Life

I will be blogging more on how to tell your testimony to others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment