Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 26, 2019

I Am So Not Perfect

I missed the mark. 

I had the chance to witness to customers at work, and I didn't.  I felt stupid afterwards.  I was not ready for the question,  I was not ready.

I witness to people, tell them my testimony, but this time, I felt GOD out of it.  I messed up.

I was at work, when the sacker walked up while I was checking and asked, "How are you able to retire at an early age?"

This was my chance to say GOD meets all my needs or I am a tither or I have a good GOD.  Something.  Anything.  I didn't,  I was not prepared.

I said, "I save my money."

Which is true, but GOD gave me the money.  It is because I am a tither and follow GOD. 

Afterwards, I felt so bad. I wanted to cut myself.  Satan was standing right next to me, whispering in my ear. 

I had to stop thinking.  I had to repent.  So while I was checking out customers, under my breath I prayed and repented.

Thank GOD for Jesus.  I repented.  I still feel bad,stupid, but that is my flesh and not who I am in Christ.

So the question is:  Are you prepared to witness to others?  Are you ready to give GOD all the credit and all the glory in front of everyone?

We are living in the last days.  Focus on GOD, because we need Him

No comments:

Post a Comment