Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Suicide Is Not The Answer


Jesus is  the answer.  If you believe, pray, open you heart and stop listening to the world and satan, GOD will come into your heart and heal your pain, as He fills your soul with Love.

GOD is Love.

I wrote Suicide Is Not The Answer

this was me when I was being sexually abused by my grandfather.  No one ever knew what the pain I was in.  The pain that I buried deep into the core of my being.  It was not until I was 45 years old that I could say "My grandfather sexually abused me for years."

I abused alcohol, starved myself and cut myself several times.  Do not wait as long as I did.  I did not know Jesus.  I did not know what Jesus did at the Cross for me.  I suffered most of my life and isolated myself from everyone.  I did not know that Jesus was waiting for me to look up and call out his name.

It does not matter if you were raped at a young age or older.  It doesn't matter if you were sexually abused by a friend or boyfriend or had sex for money.  GOD loved you before He created the world.  All GOD wants from you is to look to Him and not this world.

Jesus died for us.  Jesus took all our pain, sickness, depression at the Cross.

Don't let another day go by.  GOD has a plan for you.  GOD created you for a reason.  Let Jesus into your heart.  Let Jesus heal you.  Let Jesus tell you why you were created and that if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, Jesus has made a house for you in Heaven. 

Suicide Is Not The Answer--Jesus Is The Answer

If you don't know what to say.....Look Up and Say "Jesus"  Yell  "Jesus I need you.  Please come into my heart and let me know why I am here.  I need you Jesus."

Yes it is that simple.  Jesus is waiting for you.

My Bible--My GOD
This is the first book I wrote.  What I did to stay focus on Jesus.  Jesus healed me.  I was Suicidal.  I was a mess.  Jesus took me and wrapped His love around me.  He showed me my purpose in life and why He created me.  This is my testimony.  Only 99 Cents.

Take a step of faith and order this book.  If you are hurting, wanting to die, wondering why you are in this world or just want to meet Jesus.  99 Cents will change your life.

We are living in the last days.  Don't wait, Jesus is waiting for you.

Check out my other Blog  A Writer's Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment