Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Words Have Power

Speak what you want.

GOD said, Let there be light.  GOD spoke and there was light.  GOD used words to create the universe.

Whatever you say will come to pass.  You life is what it is because of the words you speak, positive or negative.  This works whether you are a Christian or not.  Words have power.

I was once the most negative person.  I never expected anything, because I did not want to be disappointed.  So I never thought anything good would come to me.  I was suicidal, and was waiting to die.

Then I read the Bible.  Live by Faith and not by sight.  Call those things that are not seen, as though they were. 

I had to start changing the way I think and talk.  Talk sickness, you will get sick.

Talk healing, You will be healed. 

Example:

It's flu season.  I get the flu every year.  I feel a cold coming on.

I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus.  I do not take the flu, in Jesus's Name Amen.

See the difference.

Think Before You Speak   Check this book out, and learn how I changed for negative talking to talking GOD's Word

Listen to how other's talk.  Listen to how your family talk.  If they are all negative talking, then find a church and see how they talk. 

You need to be around people who talk GOD's Word and not just in church. 

I will not be around people who uses the Lord's Name in vain.  If I do, I will correct them.

If you want your life and world to change.  It comes by your words.  You will receive what you speak.

101 Daily Bible Confessions  Get this book and you will be able to Confess GOD's Word throughout your day.

Check out my other blog  A Writer's Life 

JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment