Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 30, 2012

I am a Spirit

I am a Spirit made in GOD'S Imange.

Think about that.  I am a spirit.  I have a soul. (mind, emotions, feelings)  I live in a body.

I have heard this before.  This time I heard it, I understood it. 

My Spirit is connected to GOD.  I am connected to GOD.  How Awesome is that.

I am trying to wrap my mind around that,  I believe that and my faith is stronger than ever. 

I am now watching what I say.  I confess GOD'S WORD

I am a Spirit and connected to GOD.  Who can touch me, hurt me if GOD is on my side???

GOD has my back.

I will be talking about this a lot.  It is effecting my life and I want it to effect your life.  This is what I learned and I want everyone to know that they are a spirit and connected to GOD

I live in this world but I am not from this world.

Greater who is in me, than who is in this world.

My Bible--My God

www.amazon.com./dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment