Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cast Your Problems To GOD

GOD says to worry for nothing.  Cast all your problems onto GOD.  I have been praying and casting my worries and problems onto GOD.  You know what????  It works.  I pray.  I tell GOD my problem and give it to him and then I have nothing to worry about. 

You should try it. I am up for a new position at work.  I was supose to be interviewed that morning.  I guess when you are the boss, you don't have to be on time or let anyone know that you are going to be late.  I didn't get my interview.  Hopefully he will be on time this morning so I can talk to him.

Of course I am a bit worried cause I didn't see him yesterday and nervous about today.  I prayed.  I cast my problem to GOD and I feel better.  What else can I do????

GOD makes all things good for those who believe.

I trust GOD.  I believe GOD.

I cast all my cares onto GOD. 

I will let you know how it goes at work.  I know that it will work out, cause GOD has my back

check out my E-Book or Print Book

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885  Print Book  $8.99

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  E-Book  99 Cents

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment