Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 23, 2012

God Is With Me

I have been standing on the word.  Saying only positive things.  I recieved the new position at work.  The problem was that I didn't know when I was being trained for the position.  GOD took care of that for me.  The man that is going to train me, had his hours switched and I saw him before I went home.  GOD made it all work out for me.

I trust GOD.  I am the palm of his hand.  GOD has a plan for me if I just listen.

I start my training Wednesday and couldn't be more excited. 

I start my day with positive confessions.  I read the BIBLE.  I am not listening to Satan anymore.

It is all GOD

You are a SPIRIT

You have a SOUL

You live in a BODY

Think about it. 

Your SPIRIT is connected to GOD  That makes me want to do the happy dance

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

My Bible--My God

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Only 99 Cents

No comments:

Post a Comment