Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stop Listening to SATAN

I have not heard anything about my new postion at work.  The whole store knows that I applied and wants to know if I got it.  Of course the manger was off, so I have to go in today and see him.

When I got home, I started doubting myself.  Maybe I was stupid for trying to get the position.  maybe I should just stay where I am at.  What if I get fired?  What am I doin, I am so stupid.  I should be happy where I am at.

Then I said out loud.  I rubuke the Devil in Jesus's name amen.  I repeated that about ten times, to get my thinking back on track.  I am not going to let Satan win.  Satan does not want me to better myself.  He wants me to be stuck. That is not going to happen.

The  BIBLE says that we should be paient and of good cheer and joy.  I am going to be happy no matter what.  I am not going to let Satan win.

So I am going to have to just wait and  see what happens, and in the mean time, I am not going to listen to Satan. 

I am going to listen to GOD

My Bible--My God

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  E-book  99 Cents

www.createspace.com/3614885  Print Book  $8.99

God is with you, even when you ignore him

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment