Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 3, 2012

With GOD, All Things Are Possible

I am a walking example of what GOD can do.  I know that I am not the smartest person on the planet and I have a lot of self doubt about myself. 

With GOD I know that I can do all things with GOD

Greater is he who is in me, than who is in this world. 

I started a new position at work and I am a nervous wreck.  I know that it is all GOD that I am making it through each day.  I have gone into the bathroom and prayed, just to make it through the day.  You know what?  It works.  I am depending on GOD.  I can not do anything without GOD.

I bring the BIBLE with me to work, so I can read it at work.  I need all the help I can get.  Satan is always pounding at my door, but I am not going to let him in. 

So whatever you are going through, let GOD into your life


With GOD all things are possible.

http://sharonleejohnspn.blogspot.com/

Order my book  My Bible--My GOD

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  E-Book  99 Cents

Accept Jesus as your Savior Today

Check out my Accept Jesus Page

No comments:

Post a Comment