Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 9, 2012

Never Doubt God

I have been sick the past 24 hours with a severe headache, which didn't make my stomach happy.  I have been in bed for the past 24 hours.  I didn't balme GOD for making me sick.  I instead thanked GOD for letting it happen on my day off.  I didn't miss work.  I had the time to take care of myself and didn't have to worry about anything.

That was GOD.  I never doubted him  I thank him.

GOD is always taking care of me.  He knows best.  If and when something happens to you, don't look at the bad side, look at what GOD is doing for you at that time.
   
Never doubt GOD, Thank GOD.  You will not regret it.

Order my book

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment