Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stay Positve

I know that it is not easy to stay positive.  It is easier to crawl under the covers and to just give up.  That is what Satan wants.  He wants us to give up and start being negative.

Don't let Satan win. 

I have a new position at work, and no one at work is happy for me.  They are all telling me the negative side of the job, as if I was living under a rock and didn't know what the job was.  I just smile and tell them I know.  They don't want me to suceed or to be happy.  They just want me to be as miserable as they are.

So I am staying positive and no one is going to sway me.  I have GOD on my side and I am going to believe GOD. 

I am going to stay positive and believe GOD.

Jesus died on the Cross for me.  I am going to take advantage of what GOD has done for me.

GOD loves you. 

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment