Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, July 9, 2011

With GOD, All Things Are Possible

God is my answer.  I am a writer.  I write that is what I do and who I am.  The main problem I have is self doubt and the DEVIL feeds on that and puts negative thoughts in my head, where then I do not succeed.

I then learned to stop listening to the DEVIL.  He wants me to fail.  He does not want me to succeed.  So I started quoted BIBLE VERSES.  Started to speak postive things and tossed out the negative things.  It is not easy.  IN the end it is worth while.

I published my book.

MY BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

GOD gave me the strength and the knowledge to write the book and get it published.  I could not of done it if I was still listening to GOD.  I had by ups and downs.  I had some set back, but with GOD all things are possible.

Stop listening to the DEVIL.  Read the BIBLE

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.  Find your faith and start listening to GOD

Order my book

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment