Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, July 15, 2011

Jesus Is Coming

Revalations 1:7

Look, he is coming  with the clouds,
and every eye will see him.
even those who pierced him
and all the people of the earth will
mourn because of him.
So shall it be! Amen

Revelation 22:7

Behold I am coming soon!  Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.

Jesus is coming back for us.  Not if but when.

I urge you to read the BIBLE and stop listening t the world and start listening to GOD, before it is to late.

I live in this world but I am not of this world.  I am only here to serve God and do what he put me on this earth to do.  We all have a purpose on this earth and GOD will show you what it is if you let him.

Accept The Lord Jesus as your Savior.  Beleive that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved.  We are living in the END OF TIMES, so make sure where you are going to spend eternity.  HEAVEN OR HELL

Order my book:

MY Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614884

www.amazon.com/bible-my-god-sharon-lee-johnson/dp/1461197074

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment