Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, July 22, 2011

Satan Is Alive

Everyone Blames GOD, but they forget about Satan.  Satan is messing with your life and this world.  It is not God's fault.  It is Satan's fault.

    So the next time something goes wrong, look around cause Satan is smiling.  You need to read the BIBLE and PRAY.  Put GOD first and don't let Satan win.

Satan wants you to lose.
GOD wants you to suceed.

It is hot outside.  Hotter than normal.  It is Satan, not GOD.

We are living in the ends of time and things are only going to get worse.

Decide who you are going to follow:  GOD OR Satan??????

It is your choice.

I choose GOD.  I would and will die for GOD. I will not let Satan have an effect in my life.

I rebuke Satan in Jesus's Name.

Order My Book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment