Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 4, 2011

Reading the Book of Acts

I am now reading the New testament.  I read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and now am reading Acts.  This book of the BIBLE is what the diciples did once Jesus was taken to Heaven.  I am so immersed in the BIBLE.  I want to read the BIBLE.  I want to know what happened then  and how it relates to now.

I think that people are acting the same today as they did back then.  There are those who believe and those who don't.  Even when Jesus or God did something to prove who they were, some still didn't believe. 

I believe by Faith.  God does things for me everyday of my life and the more I read the BIBLE, the more I see GOD working in my life.  I take nothing for granted.  It is all GOD. 

You either believe or you don't.  God can do something for you and when things go bad, you might forget what he did for you in the past.  It is all about Faith.

I feel that my faith is stronger than ever.  I live in this world but I am not from this world. 

I read Mathew, Mark, Luke,John and I read the life of Jesus up to his death and ressurection.  How can one not get excited about that.

Jesus knew that he was going to the cross and he did it for us for all of us.

I might be babbling.  But I am immersed in the BIBLE and GOD'S word.

Read the BIBLE  it will change your life.

Order my book

My BIBLE--MY GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment