Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, July 16, 2011

PRAY

I had a problem yesterday.  I might of overacted a bit and got upset.  I didn't put GOD first.  I didn't talk to GOD about my problem.  I just got upset and was upset.  Then when I ran out of options I thought of GOD.

I prayed, I was late praying.  I was already upset.  Why didn't I pray first????  After I prayed, things all fell into place and it all worked out. 

I was upset all day at work, for nothing.  I need to put GOD first and stop doing things myself. 

So the next time you have a problem, stop trying to do it yourself, PRAY first, and then everything will fall into place. 

Pray first and then let GOD do his thing.

Today is a good day, now that I have put GOD first.

Order my Book:

MY Bible--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment