Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 25, 2011

PRAISE GOD

I thank GOD all day long.  If I forget something and GOD reminds me, I thank GOD.  I know that I didn't remember it myself.

If I am in the walk in freezer at work and I trip or something or a box falls and I didn't get hurt.  I thank GOD.  I know that it was GOD or his ANGELS so that I did not get hurt.

It is all GOD

I was at work yesterday and nothing major happened and I had a good day at work.  I thanked GOD.  It was all GOD.  It was GOD that made my day go smoothly.

I thank GOD all day and give him praise, cause I know that it is not me.  I can not do anyting without GOD. 

I tried to do things on my own and that only led me to drinking and living in my truck, so I now listen to GOD and put him first in everything I do.

GOD loves me.

Order my Book:

MY Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

Read my story how reading the BIBLE brought me to GOD and totally changed my life for the better.

Order my BOOK

www.createspace.com/3614885

www.facebook.com/pages/sharon-lee-johnson/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment