Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Talk About God

I am not an out going person.  I like to keep to myself.  The more I am reading the BIBLE, the more I talk about GOD. 

I think we are living in The End Of Times.  The RAPTURE is going to happen in my lifetime.  This is what I believe.  I tell everyone that we are living in the end of times.

Yesterday while I was at work, a co-worker told me that he read the BIBLE over the weekend and we started talking about Jesus, being saved and the rapture.

I never know who is listening to me.  I just say what I believe.  I don't hold back.  I want people to get saved and ready when Jesus returns,

So talk about God.  Ask people if they are saved.  You never know who is listening.

I tell people that I didn't give up drinking for nothing.  I gave up drinking  for GOD.  I want to go to Heaven and do what GOD wants me to do.  Do I want to drink?  I do.  I gave up drinking for GOD.  I gave my life to GOD.  I say that to everyone and some people are listening and if I can get someone saved, then I do have a purpose on this planet.

Order my book:

My Bible--My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

Check out my fan page:

www.facebook.com/pages/140014492748141

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment