Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Read The BIBLE

I have been reading the BIBLE this year.  I went to http://www.ewordtoday.com/   and printed out a schedule that at the end of the year, I will have read the entire BIBLE.  For me, this is a commiment.  I get up early everyday before I go to work and read the BIBLE.  I am almost done with the Old Testiment.  I am so looking forward to reading the New testiment.

If you have never read the BIBLE, I encourage you to do so.  There are sites where you can read the BIBLE online. 

The BIBLE is GOD'S Word.  You need to know what GOD has to say and stop listening to the world and the news.  They will steer you in the wrong direction.  GOD has all the answers to all your questions and problems.

This is the second time I am reading the BIBLE.  The first time, was about 6 years ago.  I didn't understand it that much and this time I am understanding it a lot better.

This is my commiment to GOD.  If I read the gossip magazines why shouldn't I read the BIBLE?

So I encourage to pick up the BIBLE instead of that gossip magazine and see what GOD has to say

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment