Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Sleep with my BIBLE

I had a bad week.  I had a terrible headache, which made my nausa and I still went to work.  I felt terible.  I went home and went to bed.  I knew that the Devil was pounding at my door.  I couldn't shake the Devil.  So when I went to bed, I took my BIBLE with me.  GOD'S word was next to me.  I could feel GOD'S love as I slept.

As though I still have a headache, deep down I feel better and know that the Devil is not going to win.  I will not let him.

I read the BIBLE everyday.  I sleep with the BIBLE I carry the BIBLE with me everywhere I go.

I put GOD first in my life.  I can not and will not go throughout my day without GOD

READ THE BIBLE

Thursday  PS 81/88/92/93
Friday 1Chron 7-10
Sat PS 102-104
Sun 2Sam 5:1-10, 1Chron11-12
MonPS 133

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment