Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, May 5, 2011

God Is First In My Life

Yesterday I read the BIBLE before I went to work, as I always do.  Yesterday my day went great.  Nothing major happened,  That was a good thing.  I thought of GOD throughout the day and things just breezed by.

I know that some may not believe it.  I believe it.  I believe that God is with me and it I put him first, he will guide me throughout the day and The DEVIL does not stand a chance.

I was supose to have a breakfast meeting with my writer friend and she cancelled.  I didn't get upset.  I knew that GOD has his reason, so I just went home after work.

My book might be delayed since I didn't have a chance to talk to her and not sure when the next time I will, but I know that GOD has a plan for me, and I will get my book published.

I put God first in my life, no matter what happens in this world.

So the next time something happens that doesn't go according to your plan, trust GOd, put GOD first and he will guide you in the right direction.  God knows more than we do.

Put God First.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD Loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment