Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 23, 2011

End Of Times

I know that we are living in the End Of Times.  I don't care what anyone says, I know that JESUS will come back in my life time and I am looking forward to it.  I am ready to go to Heaven and spend forever with GOd

Are your ready.

A major tordano destroyed Joplin, MO.  My thoughts and prayers are with all the people there. 

Think where you are going to spend enternity.  Now is the time, don't wait till it is to late.

Are you reading the BIBLE???

Go to http://www.ewordtoday.com/  To get your reading schedule.

I am way ahead of the reading schedule.  I read more than one section a day.  I am almost done with the Old Testiment.  I am reading Ezekiel, and looking forward to reading the New Testiment.

I read the BIBLE everyday, I pray everyday, I put God first in everything I say and do.

Accept Jesus as your Savior.  Know where you are going to spend Eternity

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment