Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Put God In Your Life

Do you wake up and start thinking about your day?  Do you start worrying about you day and who you will encounter?

Do you think of GOD first?  Do you pray before you leave the house?

Do you ask GOD for help?

Maybe you should start.

Pray before you feet hit the floor.  Ask GOD to help you get throughout the day.

GOD is with you.  Talk to GOD

Put God in your life starting today


I am still I waiting for the proof copy of my book.  My testimony of how the BIBLE and GOD changed my life for the better.  I will keep you posted when it will be avalible. 

I hope that my story will help you, to come out of the darkness and into the light.  Stop living in fear and look to GOD to help you whatever you need.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment