Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ask God

As you know that I get up early to read the BIBLE and then to write.

I know that GOD wakes me up.  I do not like to get out of bed.  God wakes me up, so I can spend time with him.  He wants to spend time with me.  I want to spend time with him.  I read his word, I feel his presence.  I feel his love.

I need GOD in my life.  I need GOD to talk to me.  I need to feel his presence.  If you do not spend quiet time with GOD, you have no idea what you are missing.  It starts your day, with the Love of GOD and he is with me throughout the day.

Ask GOD for help, ask GOD to wake you up in the morning so you can spend some time with him

Ask GOD, he is right next to you.  Reach out your hand and let GOD touch you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment