Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Not About You

Life is not about you.  It is about doing the work of the Lord.  Put others first.  You are here for a reason.  To do GOD'S work.

Took me fifty years to learn that.  I have always been a selfish, self centered person and sometimes I still am.  But I am now a giver I give to

http://www.amor-brazil.org/.

I buy small trucks and hair clips for the children, so the missionaries can have something to hand out to the kids while they are in the villages.  It is a small thing, but I know that it means a lot to the kids....If I didn't do it, who will?

If I didn't do it, the kids wouldn't get anything....It is not about me.....It is what GOD is telling me to do....I am not going to let the DEVILwin. 

Do I want to go to the store and buy the items???50-200 items?  Nope....Do I want to deliver them to the missionaries????  Nope.

I do it, cause I am here to serve the Lord.  I am here to help others.  I do it, cause it is not always about me.

It is about GOD and doing his work.

Find your charity.  God will tell you which one.  Help your co-worker, neighbor or just a smile goes a long way.

It is not about you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment