Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 17, 2017

Pray! Pray! Pray! Depression No More

I suffer from depression.  I have been a cutter.  I have cut myself more times than I will admit.  I starve myself for many years.  It is easy to wallow in self loathing.  I would curl up under the covers in bed and wait to die.  That is the easy thing to drink.  Drink away my problems.  Cut myself, abuse over the over the counter medicine.

But Jesus died on the Cross for you and me.  Jesus went to the pit of Hell and fought Satan.  So we can live and walk in the Blessing.

But in order to walk and live in the Blessing, I need to make Jesus the center of my life.  I have to look up.  I have to pray, talk to GOD.  Believe and Receive.

If I am always looking at myself and my problems, nothing will change.  I have to take my eyes off of myself and look to Jesus.  Look to others and not myself.

That is not an easy thing to do.  I would rather ly in bed and wait to die.

I am on no medicine and have no doctor.  Jesus gives me the strength I need to get through the day.  I am strong in the Lord and His might.

If you feel you need to see a doctor, go ahead.

The reason I am alive is because of what Jesus did at the Cross. 

So if you are not having a good day, look around and do something for someone else.  A smile, open the door for someone.  buy someone's lunch.  Go visit your neighbor. 

PRAY!  Talk to GOD.  He is there waiting for you.

The first thing I do when I wake up is thank GOD for His love in the morning and His faithful at night.

Pray throughout the day.  Believe and Receive.

GOD already knows what you are going through.  GOD can not do anything, unless you start looking to him and start talking to him. 

It is simple.  GOD is waiting to hear from you.

You are depressed, because you are looking at yourself and not GOD.  It might not happen over night, but you will notice your life will get better, day by day.  You were created by GOD.  He wants you to be Blessed. 

This blog is about my walk with GOD.  The everyday struggles and the everday Blessings.  I walk with GOD everyday.

God Is With You, Even When You Ignore Him

Your Past Does Not Define You

No comments:

Post a Comment