Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 10, 2017

Jesus Is The Center Of My Life


What is the most important thing in your life?

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

What is the last thing you think of before you fall asleep?

Is it your family, or children?

Is it your job?

Is it about money?

Are you losing sleep worrying about money, bills or what you will eat tomorrow?

Where is Jesus in your life? 

When do you think of Jesus?  OR Do you ever think about Jesus and what Jesus did at the Cross?

Your life will not change if you do not put Jesus in your life. We are living in the End of Days.  Nothing is going to get better, if Jesus is not in the center of your life. 

I wake up in the morning and say "Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning.  Your love in the morning and your faithfulness in the morning."

It is that simple.

When I go to bed, I pray "Lord, thank you for this day.  Thank you for being with me and meeting all my needs today."

It is that simple.  Do not make your relationship with Jesus complicated.  Jesus walked this earth, like me and you.  He was hungry, he was tired.  Jesus knows what we are going through.  Jesus is right next to you.  Talk to Jesus. 

Your life will not get better if you do not look up, see Jesus on the Cross, taking all your sins, all your sickness and pain.  Jesus died on the Cross, went to the pit of Hell.  Fought Satan, and won.  Jesus defeated Satan.  Jesus rose from the dead and now in Heaven and is seated in Heaven with GOD.

Why wouldn't you put Jesus first?  Why wouldn't you get Born Again and have the Holy Spirit come into your heart.? 

In my life now, nothing else matters in my life.  Jesus is the center of my life and everything else falls into place.  It is amazing.  My life is so much better.  My days are better, stress free, worry free.

Pray this now:

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I am sorry that I have ignored you.  My life is a mess.  Please come into my life.  Soften my heart and let your love in.  Please open my eyes to you and your love.  I did you Jesus.  I can't do this without you.  Tell me what to do and show me the way.

Amen.

My Bible--My GOD  download my book on how I made Jesus the center of my life.

facebook  Follow me on facebook

sign up for my newsletter

Your Past Does Not Define You


No comments:

Post a Comment