Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, February 27, 2017

GOD Chose Us Before He Created The World

Ephesians 1:4

For He chose us in Him Before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

I was sexually abused by my grandfather when I was about two years old, and continued till he died. My entire family knew about it.  The family that says that they love me, did nothing to protect me.

I learned from an early age to trust none.  I built a wall up and would not let anyone get close to me.  I have been suicidal most of my life.  I just wanted to die.  I abused alcohol, over the counter medicine, starved myself and cut myself.  I had a list of 100 ways to kill yourself.  I just wanted to die.  It is not like you can tell anyone that, they will lock you away for medicate you so you have no idea where you are at.

On the outside I looked like a normal person.  I went to work, paid my bills.  On the inside I was just waiting to die.  I wanted to kill myself, but what I feared the most was waking up in the hospital, and others knowing that I was suicidal. 

When I woke up, I was mad, because I woke up for another day and was still alive.  I was alone, even in a crowd.  I was alone even with my friends.  Why was I born.  I have no talent.  I am surrounded by people who don't love me.  I am alone.  I just wanted to die.

GOD had other plans for me.  I have a purpose.  GOD created me.  GOD loves me.

I always knew there was a GOD.  I just didn't realize that he knew me before the creation of the world.  When I read that, I had to let that sink in.

Ephesians 2:10  For we are GOD's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works that He prepared in advance for us to do.

These 2 scriptures changed my life.

Think about it.  Before GOD created the world, GOD knew us.  GOD gave us good works to do.  A purpose. GOD gave us a purpose.  GOD chose us before he created anything.  

You have a purpose.  It doesn't matter what country you live in.  It doesn't matter if you are living in a card board box or a mansion.  GOD created you with a purpose.  He wants you to do something for His Kingdom.

He chose us to be blameless and Holy in His sight.

When GOD looks at you, He does not see your physical body.  He looks at your heart, your spirit.

It does not matter what you look like to the world, fat, thin, rich, poor, healthy or sick...GOD sees you Holy and blameless, so you can live out your life and fulfill your purpose in life.

After learning this, I knew what I had to do.  I wrote My Bible--My GOD How I wanted to die and the steps I took to start living with GOD. 

My life started to get better.  Do I still want to die?  I do.  I know want to go to Heaven and be with GOD, but I now know that GOD wants me to do something.  I do not want to leave this earth until I fulfill my destiny.

That is a reason to wake up in the morning and Praise the Lord.  I am not a mistake.  I have a purpose in this life.  It does not matter what this world thinks.  The only thing that matters is that I am holy and blameless in the sight of GOD and GOD knew me before He created the world.  Nothing else matters to me.

I will die for Christ.  He is the reason I am here.

So no matter what you are going through, know that GOD already knows.  GOD is waiting for you to look up and know that He loves you. 

We are not a mistake.  We were created by GOD.  GOD loves Us.


Want to learn how to write and publish your story DIY Writing Career

Get your testimony written and publish, sell on Amazon and spread the word of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment