Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I Am A Tither % A Giver




I am a tither and a giver. I have listened to Kenneth Copeland and he always says to tithe and to be a giver. 

If GOD tells you to buy someone, who you do not like lunch, you should.  Everyday, you should be looking for someone to bless.

I have heard this for a few years.  I agree, but didn't do it.  I thought, this is my money.  I realized that it is not my money, it is GOD's money.  How is GOD going to trust you with a lot, if  He can't trust you with a little.

Over Christmas, I learned of a family that had no food, living in my neighborhood.  I bought them a meat and cheese tray.  Then the next day I woke up and GOD said to me.  Buy them Christmas dinner.

I told GOD, that I just bought them something.  He again told me to  buy them a Christmas dinner.  I knew that if I didn't go to the store and do this right away, I wouldn't do it.  I went to the store and bought them a gift card.  I wrapped it and the meat and cheese tray.  They were so overwhelmed they started to cry. 

What would they of done if I did not go and buy them a gift card?  They would of gone hungry and had nothing for Christmas. 

January came, I bought them another gift card.  They were thank ful.

I was at church and was talking to this woman, she said she had to move from their rental and wasn't sure where they were going.

Again GOD nudged me and I went and bought her a gift card, for her family would have food while they moved.  She was grateful.

I had a gift card I bought what I needed.  I looked around and saw a family.  I walked over and gave that family the gift card, so they could use what was left on the gift card toward their purchase.

I am a giver, and GOD is blessing me.  Since I started giving since December and it is only February,

I received or bought:

A microwave

New Computer

I went to a larger town and shopped without worrying about the cost

I am receiving a good tax refund this year

A New Frig.

If this is not a BLESSING FROM GOD  I don't know what is.

GOD is BLESSING  me, because I am BLESSING others.

I know you might find this hard to believe.  I have struggled with this for years and decided to do it and it is working.

I am a Tither.  Every month I tithe 10% to GOD through church.  I never stop tithing.  I now have Tither Rights and declare them over me.

I am a giver.  I will buy a co-worker a soda or something.  I will buy the person behind me in line, his purchase. 

We are suppose to live and walk like Jesus. 

So if you are not convinced that giving and tithing does not work, give it a try.  Start giving today.  You can give your time or money.  Buy someone a soda.  Help your neighbor,  and see what happens.

The key to being a giver, is not to expect to get something in return from that person.  AND DO NOT do it out of anger or because you have to.

GIVE FROM YOUR HEART
'
When you give, give because you can and to show the love of Jesus.

I get excited to give.  When I gave that lady the gift card, her face lit up. 

It is fun to be a giver, but the best part is that JESUS blessing me.  I am blessed and I am a blessing to others.

I am a Tither and a GIVER. 

I am the Body of Christ.  I am here to the work of Jesus.

I am Jesus's legs, words, eyes hands

WHAT EVER I DO, JESUS IS IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL

I am a writer.  I write Zombie Novels, then GOD told me to start writing my testimony of what GOD has done for me.

GOD told me to write my life story to help others.

So no more Zombie Novels.  I am now writing my life story.  Do I want to?  Not really.  I like to write Zombie Novels but I am a child of GOD.

I am going to do what GOD tells me to do, because Life is better with GOD

Are you tithing?  Are you giving?

What are you waiting for?

If you don't know what to give? or tithe?  Pray and ask GOD

Let me know what you think and what you are doing? 

Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment