Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Praise The Lord

What do you do when you are facing a problem?

1.  Call your friends to complain about your problem?

2.  Smoke a cigarette or take a drink

3.  Go out and spend money you don't have?

Ever think, to look to GOD and give him praise?

Ever think to pray and ask GOD for guidance?

Ever think to just be grateful for what GOD has done for you?

Jesus is Lord of all.  Every knee shall bow to the name of Jesus.

I thank GOD throughout the day.

I give GOD praise throughout the day.

Why?

I do not want to give Satan access to my life. 

Jesus defeated Satan when He went to the pit of Hell.

Jesus is Lord of my life.  I look to Jesus and to the Cross.

Jesus did everything at the Cross for me and you. 

I think GOD.  I don't want to give Satan any access to my life.

I don't complain to others.  I go to the Cross.

What do you do when you have a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment