Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Praise The Lord


Praise the Lord!

How often do you thank the Lord?  The Lord that created the world.  The Lord that created you, from dirt that breathed His breath into you?

The first thing I do in the morning is thank GOD for His love in the morning and His faithful in the evening. 

What is the first thing you do in the morning.

I thank GOD throughout the day.

Jesus is the reason we are here.  We are GOD's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good work.  Ephesians 2:10

GOD created us for a purpose and to do works.  So we were not born stupid nor were we a mistake, no matter what anyone says.

For years, I was suicidal waiting to die, I was a cutter and would cut myself.  I would wake up and upset because I made it through another night.

GOD redeemed me from the pit that Satan held me in.  I have what I have because of GOD.  I do what I do, because of GOD.  I am who I am because of GOD.  I give all the credit to GOD.

We all have something to Praise the Lord.  GOD gave us a purpose. 

If you don't start looking to what Jesus did at the cross and give thanks and praise, then your life will never change. 

Praise the Lord while you are sitting in traffic.

Praise the Lord when you are paying the bills, and checking out at the store.

It does not matter what country you live in or what stage you are in at life. It doesn't matter if you are living on the streets or in your car.  Praise the Lord.

When you are at work, a job you hate, Praise the Lord, you have a job and others don't.

Are you sick, had a bad report from the doctor?  Praise the Lord.  By His stripes you are healed. 

Start looking at the Cross.  Start looking around and start being grateful for what GOD has done for you.  It will change your life.  GOD will Change your life.

I am amazed what GOD has done in my life.  I am living for GOD giving GOD all the credit and glory.

It is either GOD or Satan.  I am not longer listening to Satan.  Satan is under my feet.  I am now listening to GOD, giving him Praise and Glory every day and night and throughout the day.

Pray this:

Dear Lord:

Thank you for this day.  This is the day that I rejoice in the Lord.  Thank you for what I have and what you are going to do in my life today.  You are my GOD.  I have what I have. I do what I do and I am who I am, all because of you.  You are the reason I am here.  Thank you Jesus and everything you did at the cross.  Amen.

Your Past Does Not Define You

My Bible--My GOD  My Story of How GOD redeemed my life from the Pit that Satan held me in.  I was sexually abused by my grandfather, had an eating disorder, OCD and cut myself and was waiting to die.  GOD saved me because he chose me before the beginning of the world.  I have a purpose in this life and so do you.  Don't let Satan win.  Start looking to the cross and what Jesus did on the cross. 

Praise the Lord, all day, Every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment