Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Sabbath

 On The Seventh Day God Rested.

Genesis 2;3

And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because  on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. 

Today our society does not care about the Sabbeth.  At one time, stores were closed on Sundays.  No one worked on Sunday, but somehow as time went by Satan won and now stores are open 24 hours a day and on Sunday.  There are places where you can buy beer and wine on Sunday.  I know that I work on Sundays.  I don't feel right about that. 

My problem is the people that go to church on Sunday and make people feel guilty for working on Sunday.  But those church goers go out to eat after church.  They go shopping after church.  So someone has to work on Sundays.  So while I am waiting on these so call church people, they are telling me that I should be at church instead of working.

My response to them is if you stop shopping on Sundays, the stores would not be open.  then everyone could have the choice to go to Church. 

Would I go to Church if I didn't have to work on Sunday.  I would.  But that doesn't stop those church goers to still shop and go out to eat.  Acting better than the people who have to work on Sunday and it is because the church people are not making the Sabbeth Holy.  They are just acting like all the rest not listening to God's Word because we are supose to do nothing on Sunday.  NOTHING.  Except to worship God. 

So we all fall short on this no matter who you are.  So on Sunday, think about what you are going to do and think about the person behind the counter trying to make a living.

If we all stay home and worship the Lord then the stores would close and God would be pleased.

I know that this is not going to happen but it is something to think about. 

God made the Seventh Day Holy and no one is observing it.

Something to think about.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You 

Mon Ex 25-27

Tues Ex 28-29-

Wed Ex 30-32

Thurs Ex 33-35

Fri Ex 36-38

God Loves You/     Read the Bible  it will change your life

No comments:

Post a Comment