Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 26, 2011

God Talked to Me Today

I was at work yesterday and I let my emotions take over, I got mad and I decided what I was going to do.  I wasn't going to say a word, even though I knew it was a mistake.  Once again I knew that it would come back to me, cause I didn't say anything.

As the day went by and I was on break.  I heard God speak to me.  Tell her.  So my emotions faded and once again I did the right thing.  I told the manager about the mistake.  She thanked me and I stayed out of trouble.

You may think this is minor and no big deal, but I want to do it God's way.  I want to please the Lord. 
Do you listen to God or do you just let your emotions take over and do what you want to do.

I myself want ot please God.  He talks to all of us.  You just need to listen.  Don't let your emotions take over, what does the Bible say?  What would God want you to do.  Think before you act and ask God for help.

God talks to me and I am happy about that.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment