Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Listen To God

Do you listen to God????  Do you hear him and then ignore him?????

I was at work the other day.  I was doing my job when I realized that my co-worker forgot to do something that was their job.  It was simple, only took a second and I refused to do it.  Why should I help them.  Then I got that funny feeling in my stomach and I knew that it was God.  He was telling me to go and do it and then forget about it. 

Why did I have to do it???  Why didn't they do it??????

Why?  Cause God told me to.  I did try to ignore him, but he kept nagging me and then I did it.  Only took a second and then I totally forgot about it.

If God wants me to do something, with all my heart, I want to do it.  Although my flesh gets in the way and I get stubborn and don't want to help others, I want them  to suffer and get in trouble.  In the end, I did what God wanted me to do, this time.  I can only hope that the next time God tells me to do something I will listen.  It will only make my life better and will serve God.  That is why I am here is to serve God.

So the next time God is talking to you, listen and obey.  It will only make your life better.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment