Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Listen To God

Well, another 12 inches of snow fell on to the land.  I didn't worry about how I was going to get to work, or worse, how I was going to get home.  The snow fell fast and piled up.  I didn't want to drive home, so someone came along with a 4 wheeler and took me home.  I feel that God sent that person to help me.

Also someone took me to work and helped me dig out my car after the snowplow buried it.

I prayed and told God that I would do what ever he told me to Go to work or stay home.  I put it all in God's hands and he took care of me.  I was prepared to listen to God and I didn't ask anyone else for help, only God. 

It is now started to melt and I survived.  I know that it was all God.  I take no credit for what happened and when I got home, and it was all done, I got on my knees and thanked God. 

My God is a good God.

check out my other blog://

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment