Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 11, 2011

Healed By The Stripes of Jesus

I woke up yesterday and I couldn't breath and my throat was swollen.  I didn't wine or complain I proclaimed that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.

I confess that throughout the day.  I believe that I am being healed by Jesus.  He took all my sickness at the cross. 

Though I may not feel better I know that I am being healed and it is a matter of  time till I feel bettter.

So I believe what Jesus did at the cross and I know that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. 

I don't feel good today, but I am still going to go to work and not dwell on how I feel.  God is with me and I know that he is going to take care of me.  Throughout the day, I will confess:  I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment