Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fear of the Unknown

do you worry alot?  Do you always think what If...What If????  What If.....

I was one of those people.  I dreaded getting out of bed, afraid of what the day would bring.  I still have that problem, but it is not as bad as it was.

God will Never leave me Nor forsake me.  God is always with me.

I can do all things who Christ strenghtens me.

I repeat this all during the day.  It helps me get through the day.

I also pray during the day.

Things are going to happen during the day.  The Devil wants you to fail.  The Devil wants you to go down the wrong path and he will give you fear to stop you from doing what you really want to do.

There was a time when I never left the house out of fear...What if??? I am still scared but I trust God and turn to him.  I listen to God and not the Devil.

It is your choice.  Live in fear or trust in the Lord to guide you out of the darkness.

Listen to God and read the Bible

Fri  Ex.  36-38

Sat Ex 39-40

Sun Lev. 1-4

Mon Lev 5-7

Read the Bible.  It will change your life.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment