Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 6, 2020

Living In The Days Of Noah

 God told Noah to build an Ark

Genesis 6:5

The Lord saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become.

Genesis 6:9

Noah was a righteous man, blameless among people and Noah walked with God.

Noah built the Ark, even though at that time, it didn't even rain, let alone flood.

Noah did what God told Noah what to do, without question.

We are living in Noah's days.  The world is wicked.  God is telling His people, who walk with God to do certain things.  We must do these things, even though we will be persecuted, and laughed at.

Noah was probably made fun of, laughed at.  Noah didn't care.

I want to be like Noah.  I want to do what God tells me to do, without question.

Jesus is coming back.

I want to walk with God and do what God tells me to do.

Read the Noah's story in the Book of Genesis.  

Learn for Noah and walk with God

No comments:

Post a Comment