Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Day 309 Hear Me O Lord

Day 309

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 119:137-176
Proverbs 27:23-28:14

Psalms 119:145-152
I cried with my whole heart;
Hear me, O Lord:
I will keep thy statutes
I cred unto thee:
Save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies
I prevented the dawning of the morning
and cried I hoped in thy word
Mine eyes prevent the night watches,
That I might meditate in thy word
Hear my voice according unto thy loving kindness
O Lord quicken me according to thy judgment
They draw nigh that follow after mischief
They are far from the law
Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth
Concerning thy testimonies
I have known of old that thou hasr bounded them forever.

Know What Jesus Says

Buy Today, Don't be deceived!  Know what Jesus says in the Bible, written in RED

No comments:

Post a Comment