Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Day 308 I Will Be Their God

Day 308

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Ezekiel 11-12
Peter 1

Ezekiel 11:17-
Thus saith the Lord God;
I will will even gather you from the people  and assemble you out of the countries where ye have  been scattered
I will give you the land of Israel
And they will come thither,
They shall take away all the detestable things thereof  and all
The abominations thereof from thence
I will give them one heart
I will put a new spirit within you
I will take the stony heart out of their flesh
I will give an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statues and keep mine ordinances and do them:
They shall be my people
I will be their God

This has already come to pass.  People from all over the world are coming back to Israel.  They have heard calling them within their hearts to return to the Promise land. 

God just wants to have a relationship with us.  God is not asking alot. 
God created us. 
We are God's children.
We need to draw nigh to God and walk with Him

No comments:

Post a Comment