Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Day 320 Deliver Me O Lord

Day 320

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 140
Proverbs 30

Proverbs 30:5-9
Every Word of God is pure:
He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him
Add thou not unto His Words, lest he reprove thee
Thou be found a liar
Two things I have required of thee
Deny me them not before I die
Remove fare from me vanity and lies
Give me neither poverty nor riches
Feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full and deny thee and say
Who is the Lord?
Or lest I be poor, steal and take the name of my God in vain

Psalms 140:1-3
Deliver me, O Lord, from the evil man:
Preserve me from the violent man;
Which imagine mischiefs in their hearts;
Continually are they gathered together for war
They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent'
Adders poison is under their lips


No comments:

Post a Comment