Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Day 306 Draw Nigh to the Lord

Day 306

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Ezekiel 5-7
James 4

Ezekiel 7:1-4
An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land
Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee
I will judge thee according to thy ways
I will recompense upon thee all thine abominations
Mine eyes shall not spare thee neither will I have pity:
But I will recompense thy ways upon thee
Thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee
Ye shall know that I am the Lord

James 4:7-8
Submit yourselves therefore to God
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you
Draw nigh to God
He will draw nigh to you
Cleanse your hands, ye sinners
Purify your hearts, ye double minded

4:10
Humble yourselves into the sight of the Lord
He shall lift you up

No comments:

Post a Comment