Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 94 The Blessing Of The Lord

Day 94

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Deuteronomy 27-28
Luke 24

You should memorize these Scriptures and repeat them throughout the day.  Chapter 28  of the Book of Deuteronomy is all about the Blessings and Curses.  If you follow God, you will be Blessed.  If you do not follow God you will be Cursed.  The choice is yours.

Read this chapter over and over again.  Memorize this.  It will change your the way you think and what you do.  I am Blessed.

Deuteronomy 28:2-14
All these Blessing shall come upon thee and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, blessed shalt be in the fields
Blessed shall be the fruit of the body, thy ground and thy cattle the increase of thy kin and the flocks of thy sheep
Blessed shalt be thy basket and they store
Blessed shalt thou be going in and going out.

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face, and they shall flee one way and flee seven different ways. 

To make this easier to Memorize:

I am blessed going in
I am blessed going out,
I am blessed in the city
I am blessed in the field
Blessed in the basket
Blessed in the store
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, \
Everything I put my hands to will prosper.

Everywhere I go, I am blessed.

Deuteronomy 28:12
I will lend to many nations and borrow from none.

It says here:  Do Not Borrow.

God is your Source.

Once I read this.  I stopped borrowing.  No car loans, no credit card debt, no house payments.  I pay everything in cash.  If I do use my credit card, I pay it by the end of the month.  Jesus Is My Source.
I am Debt Free.  I live Debt Free

This is one of the Chapters in the Bible that changed my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment