Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 122 Jesus Died For You

Day 122

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Ruth 1-4
John 20

While Jesus was on the Cross, you were on Jesus's mind.  Jesus was thinking of you, because he is why he went to the Cross, for you. 

It does not matter what you have done in the past or what you are going to do in the future, God already knows.  You cannot hide from anything from God.  God sees things from the end to the beginning.

So no matter where you are or what you are doing, God already knows.  So why not let Jesus come into your heart.  Let Jesus fill the void in your life.  No amount of alcohol, no amount of drugs will ease your pain as the Love of God will.

Jesus wore a twisted crown of thrones on his head.  Jesus was beaten.  Jesus was stabbed.  Jesus shed his blood.  Jesus died for you.

Jesus's last words were "It is finished."

He went to the depth of Hell. defeated Jesus.

On the 3rd day, God raised Jesus from the dead.

Jesus now sits in Heaven next to God.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Pray This:

Dear Lord,
I come to you as I am.  I am not worthy, but I believe that Jesus died for me.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that on the 3rd day, God raised up Jesus and Jesus is now in Heaven with God.  Please come into my heart and do something with my life.  Amen.

If you prayed this, you are now a child of God.  God loves you.

John 20:21
Peace be with you, As the Father sent me, I am sending you.
Receive the Holy Spirit. 
If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.

Jesus said John 20:27
Stop doubting and believe.

John 20:29
Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen me and yet have believed. 

Just Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment