Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 101 Jesus Is The Bread of Life

Day 101

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Joshua 5-6
John 5

Jesus The Bread of Life

Johns 6:31-35

Our fathers did eat manna in the desert as it is written He gave them bread from Heaven to eat.
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily , I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven.  But my Father giveth you the true bread from Heaven.
For the Bread of God is he which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Jesus said, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never tirst.

John 6:47
I day unto you, He that Believeth on me hath everlasting life
I am the bread of Life.
This is the bread which cometh down from Heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die.
I am the living bread, if any man eat of this bread he shall live for ever and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give of the life of this world.

Jesus came to die of all our sins, so we can have every lasting life.

Jesus came and was on a mission from God.

God created us.  We all have a mission from God.

As Jesus is, so are we.

Praise the Lord.






No comments:

Post a Comment